Light Grey (Glow in the Dark) - CMC Dummies
The newest dummies to hit the Australian Market and better yet their designed and manufactured right here in Melbourne, Australia!
Our CMC Gold dummies are made with a round air filled cherry shape teat. This means that water won't flow in and out of the teat. The teat has been specifically formulated to be similar to a mother's nipple shape. Our dummies have been designed to not only look aesthetically pleasing but they've been engineered to be safe, practical & cater for all ages.
Available in two sizes:
- Size 1 is perfect for newborn to six months.
- Size 2 - perfect for 6m+
Comes as a pack of two. All dummies come with a protective cap
⁃ CMC pacifiers are BPA, PVC & phthalates free.
⁃ Material/size: Natural rubber latex size 1 and 2. Size 1 is suitable from birth.
- To sterilise place in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the cup and allow to dry.
- Don't leave the dummy in the cup for longer than 5 minutes as it can cause the natural rubber teat to thin earlier than it should (this doesn't affect the use of the dummy).
- Do not boil the dummy on the stove. This will cause burn marks on the plastic (or melt it entirely).
- Keep out of direct sunlight & refer to inside of packaging for care instructions
CMC Gold dummies are 100% BPA, PVC & Phthalates free and have a 100% natural rubber teat, & have passed testing in accordance with AS 2432:2015 Australian standards. Safety & Care Designed and Lab tested to AS 2432:2015 & AS/NZS ISO 8124.3
Dummies should be replaced every 4-6 weeks. As soon as the 4-6 week mark gets closer you'll notice considerable swelling of the dummy, or stickiness of the teat (at the very latest). This is a good indication that it must be replaced. 4-6 replacement timeframe is relative to all pacifiers world wide.